Michigan Full Moon Fest is a 3 Day 2 Night Outdoor Camping Event - Michigan Full Moon Fest is a BYOB Event Also a Collaboration of Amazing Music. WEBSITE: MICHIGANFULLMOON.COM
- 3 Days of Amazing Music, Vendors, and Fun. Amazing lineup and Wonderful People on Lovely Property. Music & Camping Festival
Everybody is a V.I.P.
18 Years of Age & Older Event
Sorry, NO Children Due to Covid-19
BYOB- Adults 21 & Over (No Glass)
No Pets ( Owner of Ranch Request )
SECURITY ( Spartan Security Services of Belleville Michigan) will be in Charge!
10% Will Be Donated to ST Jude Children's Research Hospital of Michigan
**ATTENTION FAMILY **
- In case of Cancelation by the Great State of Michigan Due to Covid -19?
Remedy: All Tickets will be Honored for next Year's MFMF-2022 even if next Years Ticket prices are higher due to New Guidelines by the Great State of Michigan.
Money Refunds: If Attendees are requesting a Refund their will be a Service Charge by WAMI LIVE INC.
Important Please Read
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
- Ticketing is powered by WAMI TICKETS and Processed by Stripe.
- BY PURCHASING TICKET, TICKET HOLDER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY.THE HOLDER EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER ARISING FROM OR INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER SUCH RISKS OCCUR PRIOR TO, DURING, OR SUBSEQUENT TO THE ACTUAL EVENT, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY (BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY) THE DANGERS (1) THAT THE EVENT CROWD OR INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEES MAY BE INADEQUATELY MONITORED, MANAGED, OR CONTROLLED BY EVENT SECURITY, AND AS A RESULT MAY CAUSE PERSONAL HARM OR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO THE HOLDER, AND -- (2) THAT THE HOLDER MAY BE EXPOSED TO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, FIGHTING, COVID-19 OR OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS OR ACTIVITIES PRIOR TO, DURING, OR SUBSEQUENT TO THE EVENT. THE HOLDER EXPRESSLY RELEASES THE EVENT FACILITY, MANAGEMENT, PROMOTERS, PARTICIPANTS, PERFORMERS, ARTISTS, AND THE TICKETING AGENCY AND/OR TICKETING SERVICES PROVIDER (collectively “MANAGEMENT”) AND ALL OF THEIR OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT THE HOLDER HAS OR MAY HAVE THAT ARISE FROM OR ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF MANAGEMENT OR MANAGEMENT’S OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IF THE EVENT FOR WHICH THIS TICKET IS ISSUED IS RESCHEDULED OR CANCELLED, THE HOLDER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. This ticket is not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. This ticket is being purchased to the Full Moon Fest and not to any particular artist’s performance. All artist’s listed on the website are currently confirmed for the event, and Management reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule any and all musical acts and venues. Artists and set times are subject to change without notice. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and worthless. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event for which they are issued. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Management reserves all rights not expressly granted to the holder by these terms.
RESERVATION OF MANAGEMENT’S RIGHTS.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct or hygiene is deemed by Management, at Management’s sole discretion, to be Inadmissible, including (but not limited to) disorderly conduct, use of vulgar or abusive language, or failure to follow Management or facility rules and directions. Inadmissible conduct of any of the types expressly listed above will automatically terminate this license and all rights of the holder. The exercise of management’s ejection rights hereunder does not entitle the holder to a refund of the ticket price or any part thereof. This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket, at management’s discretion. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the ticket, without compensation, at management’s discretion.
**COMPLIANCE WITH RULES. **
- The holder agrees to comply with all local facility rules that prohibit or limit, Alcoholic beverages, Illegal Drugs, Firearms, Controlled Substances, Cameras, Recording Devices, Bundles and containers of any kind from being brought into the event premises.
- The holder of the ticket grants the promoter the right to use their image/likeness as captured on film, video or any other electronic medium being utilized at the event, and further understands that such images will likely be used to promote future events.
- Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available). TICKET PRICE IS NONREFUNDABLE. PURCHASE OF TICKETS. WAMI TICKETS acts as an intermediary for the various venue operators and/or promoters of the events featured on this website. All sales made through this website are subject to the terms of this Agreement.
**TERMS OF SALE. **
- Tickets sold through this website grant to the Customer only a revocable license to the bearer that may be revoked at any time for any reason. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket issued hereunder at a price higher than the face value appearing thereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Customer assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the actual attraction. The terms of the sale of each ticket issued pursuant to a transaction initiated on this website are subject to any and all terms imposed by the applicable Promoter. In order to be admitted to an event, each Customer must present the original ticket in its original, undamaged, unaltered form, to the applicable venue at the appropriate time. Entry may be refused for various reasons, including misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by the Promoter. TREAT TICKETS LIKE CASH. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to receive disclosures from us electronically. You agree that we may provide electronically any and all communications concerning your tickets and/or any payment plan you may enter into as well as any disclosures required by federal or state law (the “Disclosures”). Your consent applies not only to the tickets and any payment plan, but also to any ancillary agreement related to these and to any future tickets or payment plans you may obtain through us.